Improve your English for daily life in London! Don’t miss this chance – Sign up now – here!
E-lesson 1 – Let’s READ more in English with Daniel!
E-lesson 2 – Let’s LEARN more English in museums with Catherine!
E-lesson 3 – Let’s SPEAK more in English with Jared!
E-lesson 4 – Let’s THINK more in English with Dora!
What are the E-lessons?
- Videos – Watch 4 of our terrific tutors share their ‘top tips’ in short videos – filmed on location at The Daiwa Anglo Japanese Foundation in London, England.
- PDF Worksheets – Download accompanying ‘cheat sheets’ for each, with all the useful links and ‘top tips’ information neatly summarised for you.
Who is it for?
Any level English learner, from elementary to advanced. The tutors speak English at a natural speed, so it might sound too fast at first, but you can watch and listen each video as many times as you like! The information is designed to be useful for all English learners.
Do you ever feel like this?
“I want to know how to meet people, and learn about English culture, so I can really enjoy my time in London.”
“I’ve studied English, especially grammar, for many years. How can I learn and use real English for real communication?”
“One year had passed since I came to London. I realised that unless I started doing something to improve my English, I would not achieve more accurate spoken English…”
Sign up now to receive our FREE 4 weeks of English E-lessons!
Why is this e-course FREE?
- Free for a limited time only, the E-lessons celebrate our 8 years of happy tutoring! Read testimonials from our satisfied students here!
- Having living in other countries ourselves, we want you to feel at home, make friends and enjoy your daily life in the UK (see Headteacher Vanessa’s video here)
- We hope you enjoy the e-lessons and decide to get a private tutor from IsshoniLondon! To book your free, no-obligation consultation, please contact us today.